FOREWORD

A baby is a miraculous gift , no matter how one receives it.
Some are given the ability bear them,
others the ability to rear them.

With this blog I intend to log a diary on raising Paheli, and our life with her. Can't say how regularly I will find the time to pen, but I will try my best, and hopefully Paheli will give me a chance to do it :)

About Me

My photo
Life is short...pack it in.

Friday 5 December 2008

Fight for my child and fight for what is right ...

22nd November! That was the last I wrote & if I thought I was tired then, don’t know what I am now!?
It’s been mayhem since the meeting in Kolkata, every day trying to get clearances trying to find someone who is sympathetic to our cause. Things just keep getting from bad to worse.

It’s sad people like this manage the fate of children, to the beginning of their ends! It’s worse than disgusting.
I now know the scare it feels to even think about losing your child, even though it’s an empty threat.

But we have decided to take the straight path and in government terms in India, it means a long wait. At the cost of morals and ethics, so be it. Paheli is my child and I will fight for her.

We are all headed for Kolkata on Monday, if all goes well, I’ll consider it my birthday gift, if not, I’ll make it my resolution, either ways I cannot afford to lose.

No comments: