FOREWORD

A baby is a miraculous gift , no matter how one receives it.
Some are given the ability bear them,
others the ability to rear them.

With this blog I intend to log a diary on raising Paheli, and our life with her. Can't say how regularly I will find the time to pen, but I will try my best, and hopefully Paheli will give me a chance to do it :)

About Me

My photo
Life is short...pack it in.

Saturday 20 December 2008

My birthday gift

10th of December 2008, Paheli turned 9 months old, 5 when handed over to us :). One day before my 32nd birthday, i got the best gift i could think of.
A Child of our own, recognized by the govt of India and all and sundry.
Its been a messy tour, which was promised to be 3 months at the longest has already crossed that deadline by 30 days at good !
Phew!
The scrutiny report sucked, for all the effort we made! and lots of people tried, and we are grateful for it.
the hearing was exactly 2 minutes, and we were congratulated on becoming formal parents for Paheli, just like that !!!!, no questions, no arbitration's, no nightmares nothing.
Heard Bhunia fell into a man hole, laughed for 1 minute in mourning lol.There is a god, as everyone keeps telling me, i wish he died. Like a cocroach , creeping back again, hope he is born as one again. No wait!that means he will survive for eons like the species!!
anyways, all is well that ends well.
My birthday gift?
I am legally mom :)
HOWSZATT ? for a gift
Thank you up there, whoever is listening :)

No comments: