FOREWORD

A baby is a miraculous gift , no matter how one receives it.
Some are given the ability bear them,
others the ability to rear them.

With this blog I intend to log a diary on raising Paheli, and our life with her. Can't say how regularly I will find the time to pen, but I will try my best, and hopefully Paheli will give me a chance to do it :)

About Me

My photo
Life is short...pack it in.

Friday 7 November 2008

Bad Hair Day :)

This sure is a Paheli moment :), one of her bad hair days, this is just as she woke up.

Was listening to "We've only just begun " by Carpenters and loved the lyrics, seems apt for the time :) so put it up for my Facebook status. I love Karen Carpenter' voice, its golden and forever!

Paheli finally pottied so is now happy and still foo fooing all the liquidy food, I wonder who taught her!! i want to kill that person, at the end it all ends up on my face!

Tomorrow we plan to go shopping together, lets see if it works out or a fiasco :)

No comments: