FOREWORD

A baby is a miraculous gift , no matter how one receives it.
Some are given the ability bear them,
others the ability to rear them.

With this blog I intend to log a diary on raising Paheli, and our life with her. Can't say how regularly I will find the time to pen, but I will try my best, and hopefully Paheli will give me a chance to do it :)

About Me

My photo
Life is short...pack it in.

Tuesday 4 November 2008

A better day

So far she is doing better today. Has pottied as it seems to be top priority on her list!! god knows how many psychotics we will have in our family.
Wore a salwar kameez today :) trust fabindia to make them in size 0!!!
Finally decided she will accept her pacifier but sucked on the wrong end !!
All she says is mmmmmm
Didu is worried she is dumb hee hee, i guess they talk when they are a year and half, Didu is being very ambitious isnt it?! :)
She garbles and talks back and thinks we understand all she says.
Has gone for her walk, albiet Shibani' walk and her lap round :)
Mom' eyes are also better so i am pleased today.
so long....

No comments: