FOREWORD

A baby is a miraculous gift , no matter how one receives it.
Some are given the ability bear them,
others the ability to rear them.

With this blog I intend to log a diary on raising Paheli, and our life with her. Can't say how regularly I will find the time to pen, but I will try my best, and hopefully Paheli will give me a chance to do it :)

About Me

My photo
Life is short...pack it in.

Sunday 9 November 2008

Mother - Grandmother issues

Sometimes the amount of gyan "I have looked after more kids than you..." blah blah gets to you so I let mom have it today but then she means well and all sorted now.
No news of Kolkata as yet !!!
Paheli is better and apart from having slightly less food, she was okay.
As long as she sticks to Cerelac, fruits and milk all is okay but then everything on the dinner table interests her more and she wants it and then the Pidduu cant handle it..what am I going to do with this child ????!!!
On video chat she finally conceded a grin, gurgle and scream for Pashu' sake so I guess he's happy :) good for him, he must miss her terribly.
I am going to give a maid a one week shot here, if she works out maybe we'll sponsor her.
No strength to pen more...so rest will need to wait.
alvida..shalom..gnite...

No comments: