FOREWORD

A baby is a miraculous gift , no matter how one receives it.
Some are given the ability bear them,
others the ability to rear them.

With this blog I intend to log a diary on raising Paheli, and our life with her. Can't say how regularly I will find the time to pen, but I will try my best, and hopefully Paheli will give me a chance to do it :)

About Me

My photo
Life is short...pack it in.

Thursday 6 November 2008

Golden Evening...Potty Training Fiasco


After a long time saw and felt the lovely golden winter evening in Delhi, the weather is beautiful now a days and reminds me that i don't take out the time often enough ! to appreciate small things in life. Paheli decided to throw a fit in the morning because i went shopping while she slept for 40 mnts so when i was back she suddenly realised "oooh ! I forgot to throw a tantrum" and so it started..the rest is a 50 buck guess! Anyways madam has eaten and slept and i was so pleased with my 75 rupees potty buy that i decided to try making her sit on it.


Very enthusiastically I put her on it in the evening and that was the end of the world!!! I mean how bad is it to sit on a pot ?.. I mean how painful ???? !!! Someone please explain this to my daughter!! I was telling Kuhu over the phone..we now have an assortment of toilet trainers on top of the water cooler in the balcony and considering grandma' in the loo most times , it will be ME who will resort to using one of them, these days !!

No comments: