FOREWORD

A baby is a miraculous gift , no matter how one receives it.
Some are given the ability bear them,
others the ability to rear them.

With this blog I intend to log a diary on raising Paheli, and our life with her. Can't say how regularly I will find the time to pen, but I will try my best, and hopefully Paheli will give me a chance to do it :)

About Me

My photo
Life is short...pack it in.

Sunday 2 November 2008

Fish with Cerelac.. a bad idea :( !!

Loves fishies, guess there is some bong in her!! but hates Cerelac, i think i should drop Nestle a line..wonder if other babies do it too! Teething pains are over and she is now the proud displayer of 2 in the bottom row.
She stands for 5 seconds and is thoroughly kicked :).
The walker of course if her ship, so she cruises.
Yesterday she tried on shoes and after a while is getting used to them :)


Been a long time without B and the doggies, i miss them and i miss home but hopefully things will wrap up this month.
Mum and dad' life seems to revolve around her the whole day, they will be pretty miserable when we leave, but i guess that is how life is.
I left the nest some time ago and Paheli will do so when her time comes, then it will be our time to be miserable. Its the full circle and life goes on.

No comments: